Jewellery Arabia 2016 is open free of charge to the public. For security purposes, all visitors must register and obtain a visitor badge to gain admission.
Visitors can fast track their visit and avoid onsite form filling by registering to attend Jewellery Arabia 2016 online. Advance registration is available now.
Onsite registrations can also be made at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre during exhibition opening hours.
Visitor Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Prizes available: Apple Watch x five. One Apple Watch will be given away daily between 22 – 26 November 2016.
- Entry into the draw is free of charge.
- The draw is open to visitors only who pre-register online. Other show types and employees of Arabian Exhibition Management are ineligible to enter this draw.
- Entries into the draw will be made from pre-registered visitors who check in at the fast track counter located in hall 2 of the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. Check in must be made before 6.30 pm on the day of the draw to be entered.
- One winner per day will be drawn at random at 7.00 pm.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and email as soon as possible after the draw date. The winner has 48 hours following notification to claim their prize. Where a prize remains unclaimed following 48 hours of an attempt to notify the winner, Arabian Exhibition Management may apply the prize as it sees fit.
- In order to claim a prize the winner must produce proof of winning notification and valid identification.
- The results of the draw are final and communication will not be entered into.
- By accepting a prize, winners agree that Arabian Exhibition Management may use the winner’s name and photograph for promotional purposes.